The Victoria Pavilion is Melbourne’s newest and most versatile function venue.
Managed and operated by Melbourne Royal® the organisation behind many of the large-scale events held at Melbourne Showgrounds, you can be confident your perfect day will be perfectly planned.
Begin your day with pre-wedding drinks in the charming atrium, lined with floor-to-ceiling windows and timber framing. Your guests can then move through to the expansive, architecturally designed pavilion decorated to your desire.
A perfect venue for larger, bespoke weddings of 300-1,200 guests, the floor plan is totally customisable while the 7.4m ceilings create a stunning open space that can be dressed to suit any theme. Dine in style or gather on the dance floor while we take care of the food, drinks, music and lighting.
Whether you want bright, bold decadence, or an intimate, casual feel, our professional and dedicated team is ready to assist.
A blank canvas for your magical day
Our state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, lighting and neutral colour palette presents endless options to style your wedding exactly the way you envision - the only limit is your imagination! The 1,920sqm of bright pillar-less space can be broken down into three smaller spaces, with heating and cooling throughout, wireless internet connection, and ceiling rigging points.
Victoria Pavilion is just 7km from Melbourne’s CBD, 15 minutes from Melbourne International Airport, and has public transport to the door.
With the convenience of 2,000 on-site car parks, you and your guests will have a seamless experience from the first toast to the last sip.
The best of dining
Your guests will enjoy an award-winning range of food and beverages that shine a light on the best of Victorian produce. From appetisers and simple finger food through to a sit-down three course degustation, delicious options are available to suit every style of wedding.
Working with our expert dining team, you can pre-sample and customise the menu to your taste, or we can take the reins and design an irresistible range of dishes just for you.
Any special dietary or cultural requirements are easily accommodated, while expert on-floor staff will ensure everything is delivered with flawless professionalism.
Wedding package $184 per person
- Pre-celebration drinks and canapes (selection of two canapes)
- Three course dinner menu including canapes, entrée, main and dessert, accompanied with coffee and tea
- Five hour beverage package
- Cutting and serving of your wedding cake on platters
- Complimentary menu tasting for two
- House audio visual package
- Bridal and cake tables
- Centrepieces (select from choice of house options)
- Linen, including table cloths, fitted chair covers and napkins, in your choice of white or black
- Chair covers, Lycra with a choice of white or black
- Dedicated wedding planner that can assist with styling
- Dedicated floor manager on the night to oversee your celebration
- Bridal suite
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol guards) and COVID Marshalls
Minimum 300 guests, or venue hire will apply.
Talk to the weddings team
The dedicated weddings team at Victoria Pavilion is ready to bring your vision to life. Reach out today to create the day of your dreams.
Epsom Road, Ascot Vale, Victoria 3032
T +61 3 9281 7444