Wednesday 24 June 2020
- Saturday 31 July 2021
Opening Hours: Operating daily between 9:30am - 4:30pm
The Victorian Department of Health (DoH) is managing a pop-up COVID-19 testing site at Melbourne Showgrounds.
The convenient COVID-19 testing site, accessible for pedestrians and vehicles, is designed to ensure our community can access safe and reliable testing facilities.
On some days the testing site will experience high demand and wait times are expected.
Should a high demand be received, on any given day the site may close early to safely service as many people as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we work with the DoH to deliver this service.
For further information on the Victorian Governments COVIDSafe Summer, visit the DoH here.
How to get there
- Melbourne Showgrounds is located 6km from Melbourne’s CBD on the corner of Langs Road and Epsom Road, Ascot Vale.
- All vehicles will enter Melbourne Showgrounds via Gate 4, Langs Road.
-All pedestrians will enter Melbourne Showgrounds via Gate 1, Epsom Road.
- Traffic control officers and clear signage will direct you into, and throughout Melbourne Showgrounds to the testing site.
- The testing site is located undercover in Building 1, Melbourne Showgrounds.
- Upon completing the test, you should return home immediately and remain in isolation until you receive your test result.
-If arriving by car you must enter via Gate 4, Langs Road. If arriving by foot you must enter via Gate 1, Epsom Road
- You do not need an appointment to get tested.
- The test is free for everyone.
Visit the Victoria State Government website here for additional COVID-19 information.